Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fresh download of SPICE Simulator has stopped working!.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trouble at mill

trouble at mill

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 AM

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

After getting rid of a corrupt version of Spice Simulator I successfully downloaded another, which I thought had gone well, until up popped the message: SPICE SIMULATOR with schematic capture has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Has anyone any idea why this program will not work (I have had it working before) and there have been no changes to my system since then!. (my system may be old but the program is supposed to work with Vista). running Win Vista Home Premium 3 Gig of RAM.

Any advice or help would be appreciated .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 trouble at mill

trouble at mill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 AM

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

After some consultation with my alter ego, I've decided to use an alternative to avoid all the bother!.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users