Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Those moments, pure bliss, so so satisfying. THREAD COULD BE A DUD boo.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:27 PM

Those moments, pure bliss, so so!!!!! satisfying.

That moment when you get back to your desk and get the chair just right. A twinkling strange notion or is it feeling or deja vu sparks through.. 'what's wrong with this picture? I went to make some..' BING ! so satisfying.
[ YOU FORGOT THE COFFEE you so carefully made and poured into your special cup.]

If its hilarious why not post it, share the wealth I mean GIGGLES !

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 22 March 2018 - 07:09 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 P_E_Dant

P_E_Dant

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:28 PM

Ha!  At the restaurant, really nice menu... popular place, people waiting for a table... enjoy your meal... go to pay...

Reach for the wallet...

Heh heh... Ummmmmm, errrrrrrrr, ummmmmm

:blush:

#3 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:38 PM

aaaahw my savior ... SOMEONE POSTED ! WHEW ! WAS GETTING WORRIED HA!

I borrowed a tree and roads trimmer ? long branch saw trimmer from a friend, it had a little tiny baby engine and a hard to put ON! strap.

It would run fine, I'd get the strap around my head and seems kind of  zippy / fast with the throttle you know, that is ... until you sunk the little mini chainsaw blade into a small branch up above.  THEN IT WOULD DIE / QUIT !

Pull like crazy sometimes to get the thing OFF / OUT  of  the branch!

Set it on the ground, and start pulling on the oh so FUN! pull chord again.  Now repeat, like 50 times.  So Satisfying.  Especially when it quits, again, right in the middle of the next branch, yank it out, try to get the shoulder strap off etc. etc. etc. etc. ALL

DAY

LONG !

PURE BLISS!

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 23 March 2018 - 10:39 AM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#4 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:29 PM

Hello PO, don't worry I did not forget about your new post.. was trying to think up something funny to add... events that have happened in the past for me..here goes..

The joys of walking down the street on a sunny day, head held high, then you glance down onto the pavement for that split second, and you see a pound coin on the ground, so you reach down to pick it up, and it is stuck solid to the pavement, as some comical character has super glued it down for a laugh... how embarrassing.. : 0 /

#5 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:35 PM

HAHAHAHAA! I"M SO!!!!SOOOOO! PLEASED!, funny that, the little things.  Now I'm all happy smiles today.

coin in pavement..HA! LOVE IT!

[  I have not seen that yet BUT NOW I"M LOOKING OUT FOR IT ! thanks.]

The other day we were getting ready for a little trip, might include the zoo if I hint to my evil REALLY LOUD ANYHOOOO I was thinking I'm really a wiz at getting everything packed and I even remembered our new little mini bar-B-que thing, we like the cabin rustic places especially if they've grass areas or woods ANYHOOO, we're all set. [everyone's in the car]

NO I DON"T HAVE THE KEYS !

NOw that is truly satisfying HA!

CRAP AND YOU KNOW IT TOOK ?????? oh seemed like forever looking not key hanger or !KITCHEN TABLE, where they're suppose to be! like when you need them concept and we ended up taking an extra set, SIMPLY AMAZING!

Mother Nature, the Universe SOMETHING ! HA!

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 23 March 2018 - 07:03 PM.

#6 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:48 PM

That's brilliant PO, and the one I wrote about the coins stuck to the pavement.. I must confess that I was the culprit that done that trick on people walking past... it's so funny to watch, when they try and kick it and it does not move.. then they sort of saunter off with a smile on their face... he he

#7 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

No

NOW THAT IS BRILLIANT !

TOO FUNNY!

Any film? just joking laterzzz have to fly I'm late OF COURSE !

#8 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:15 PM

Here you go PO, here is an example.. !

#9 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:12 PM

Oh now that was good!  THANKS !

How about that moment when you're at the cleaners, no ticket LOVE IT! 

The best one is that amazing shopping list you worked on for over a week critiquing adding to etc. 5TH DIMENSION when you're heading out to pick those few things up, oh that's just great! WHERE! is it? 

Such a beautiful moment, THAT INSTANT you notice its gone, and you really know its gone if not in purse, counter or fridge. . . .

you get to the store , you're trying to remember, you're walking around with Grampa's face of that ah state of confusion.

SO SATISFYIING :)

#10 P_E_Dant

P_E_Dant

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

Way, way out the back of buggery... amazing scenery, lovely weather, car running like a beauty :)

On time for once... the whole day to get to where you are going... really enjoying yourself when the 'phone rings

'Tis the guy from the tyre repair place...

'Your spare tyre is ready to pick up'

Heh heh heh heh... what do you do??????????

*sigh*  You trust to the Gods of the Forsaken and press on...

But at the back of your mind...

#11 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 AM

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:49 PM

Not sure I understand this thread, but...

Decades ago I had a landlord, cheapest guy I'd ever known, so I tried the coin thing. Cleaned one side of a quarter and epoxied it to the concrete near his car. Next morning he came out while I was in a lawn chair to view it all. He stoops to pick it up, turns around, grins at me, walks back, comes of the house with a hammer & chisel, one strike and it's in his pocket. No struggle or drama and I was out 25¢ Thumbs down.

More recently I went to the grocery store and realized, forgot the shopping list. Bought stuff anyway, but my planned omelette for me and my wife was a bust because I'd forgotten eggs. But... sautéed some red belle peppers, onion, sliced zucchini & breakfast sausage, topped with cheese to melt. And guess what? It was delicious! Thumbs up.  
Bleepin' desert rat retiree in climes yet to fry brains (knock on cactus).

Past climes/best friend:  photo-91.gif

#12 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:41 PM

Basically those stunning moments . . . .

PURE BLISS moments.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! no not golf .... for example:: the other day, we got in after going to the store and of course it was pouring down cats and dogs making this all the worse, see we had taken off to the store to get ice cream and I think a six-pack for the evil twin nicknamed SIX-PACK! anyhooooooo guess what we, well ME! .... I forgot the six-pack and this is really a sacrilege ... I FORGOT THE ICE CREAM !

I look outside and its coming down even worse! 

Oh my -- so-SO!!!!! Satisfying!

Not a biggy really, kids don't mind PLUS! WE GOT PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO !

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 24 March 2018 - 07:42 PM.

#13 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:49 AM

Those moments when you wake up in the morning, and you look in the mirror, and you don't look as good as you normally do, and you set off for work etc.. and then people always say, "You look well" and you think... why ? When you you do feel good, then people say you look rough. 

#14 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

How about when you get back from the store . . . . and you just happen to notice a couple of things you thought you ?hmmm... oh, not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I probably forgot the little bag someplace while chatting away with someone naturally!

or || you notice you're still logged in , hours later hahahahaaa! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

. .

like this hasn't happened to you . . . .  so satisfying eh!

200w.gif

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 21 June 2018 - 01:42 PM.

#15 flowerlily1

flowerlily1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:46 PM

So, last time I had a dentist/cleaning appointment, I give the receptionist my name and she says I don't have an appointment.  I tell her I sure do, please check again.  So she does, and she discovers that the appointment is tomorrow. *SIGH* 

At least the appointment was "tomorrow" and not "yesterday" LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users