Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Should I buy?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hassanmaalik

hassanmaalik

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:08 AM

Hey guys I am confused on weather or not I should buy this second hand Samsung Q1 tab

https://www.sellist.com/trade/sri_lanka-kurunegala-kurunegala_city/mobile_and_computers-tablets/samsung-sen-q1-300

What do you think of its performance and if I am buying these what should I check? can you please help me

This is my First time buying online so I'm in need of a little bit of help here

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RossTeagan

RossTeagan

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:23 AM

If it's the first time buying online, I suggest you try to view the product before buying it. Can you meet with the seller?

Tech Assistant at UnlockUnit

#3 Cassandra-Moss

Cassandra-Moss

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:47 AM

My past experience: Samsung Tab S2, Nexus 7, Apple Mini 2. I did not like the mini because my favorite browser would not word wrap.
1) Speed. M5 is faster than Tab S2 but both are adequate. Nexus 7 is as smooth but much slower. Still useable.

2) Touch screen sensitivity. All three are good with finger touch but Nexus 7 is unuseable with stylus. Tab S2 is perfect with stylus, M5 close behind. M5 Keyboard touch is equal to Tab S2 but for some reason smaller icons such as home screen, back, and even some (closing) x require slight technique some times.

3) Screen. M5 is best, but all three are hi-res and adequate. Anything with 800 in the screen description is inadequate.

4) Sound. This has four components. Adequate internal and blue tooth volume, internal sound quality, and blue tooth sound quality. The Tab S2 doth truely suck in all three. The most irritating thing is none of the PlayStore volume boosters work with S2. ( Sound boosters are needed for some youtube and other presentations that are badly sound engineered.) The sound booster I use works both on the Nexus 7 and M5.

The Nexus 7 has the best blue tooth fidelity and M2 is about the same while the S2 a cut below "the best". The M5, however has by far the best internal sound. Recently I have not even bothered to use my nifty blue tooth speaker for audio books on M5.

5) Automatic screen orientation. The M5 does not have 360 orientation. It only rotates 180 degrees. This is a bigger deal than you might think. Speciffically, I can not use the M5 in portrait mode while charging the battery because my favorite (high quality leather) carrying case charging port is on the bottom!

6) Screen proportions. Both the Nexus 7 and M5 have wide screens versus the S2 that has the apple squarish screen. In all honesty, I expected to always prefer the wide screen but I don't. You may have a preference.

Summary. If I could only have one tablet I would choose the M5 entirely for its all around sound management. Probably I will still use the Nexus 7 for audio books on blue tooth because it is so small and handy.

#4 erkc9

erkc9

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:49 AM

You can go with this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users