MARCH 21, 2018 10:05 AMAnnouncing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17627 for Skip Ahead
Hello Windows Insiders!
Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17627 (RS5) to Windows Insiders who have opted into Skip Ahead.General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue where If you try to open a file that is available online-only from OneDrive that hasn’t been previously downloaded to your PC (marked with a green checkmark in File Explorer), your PC could bugcheck (GSOD).
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Emoji Panel not working in the last two flights.
- When a process in Task Manager is suspended, or has suspended child processes, you’ll now see an icon indicating as much in the Status column of the Processes tab.
- If you open Settings and clicking on any links to the Microsoft Store or links in tips, Settings will crash. This includes the links to get themes and fonts from the Microsoft Store, as well as the link to Windows Defender.
- When opening .html or .pdf files from the local system (double-click, right-click > open), Microsoft Edge will not render the loaded content if Microsoft Edge wasn’t already running before opening the file. To work around the issue, you can open the file again without closing Microsoft Edge.
- On resuming from sleep, the desktop may be momentarily visible before the Lock screen displays as expected.
Our friends on the Office team want to reiterate their invitation for Windows Insiders to participate in feedback and product usage which will inform the next generation of Office innovations! Windows and Office are continually looking for the best-connected experiences. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and will help us to understand customer needs and scenarios and to prioritize our investments in the coming months. Please join the Office Insider Program to help directly affect product design decisions!
No downtime for Hustle-As-A-Service,