Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 -- Freeze without BSOD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yamaci17

yamaci17

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

Hi there, since I upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10, I have this problem. In random times, PC just freezes, no errors, no blue screens, no sound, no nothing, only whatever was on the screen at that time remains. I've waited for 1.5 hours for a hope that it would return back to normal but it didnt, I pressed power off button many times, still didnt work so I had to pull the plug. 

I turn it back again with no problems, used the pc for 9 hours, even played a heavy game AC Origins with 0 crash. 

Later, again, was just chilling listening music and doing homework, it freeze again. I had to pull it from plug again.

How can we understand the reason of this problem? Any help would be appreciated. I would like to return to windows 7, which I had no problems or whatsoever, but it will be outdated in 2 years. So I bought Windows 10 but things didnt go the way I think they would :(

my specs,

cpu: amd fx 6300 

motherboard: asus m5a97 le r2.0

memory: 2x4 gskill ripjaws f3 12800 cl (twins)

gpu: amd radeon r7 200 series (r7 265 exactly)

hdd: wd blue 1 tb 7200rpm sata 3.0

psu power: 500 w

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,952 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:06 AM

Please follow these BSOD forum posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users