Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

VPN router

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iDon

iDon

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:19 AM

Hello everybody. I have a lifetime subscription with VPN Unlimited and I have downloaded the files and have followed the instructions here -> https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/manuals/asus-tomato

And I still cant quite connect. I have an asus rt-ac66u, flashed with advanced tomato. I have it connected via Ethernet to my modem which is also my WiFi router. Now the SSID shows up, but dont know whats missing. It wont let me connect to the VPN. The router log in for both are different IPs. So I dont know what else to think of. Is there something I have to do specifically like change ips or something? I really went to use my vpn router. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users