Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Randomly Appearing Purple and Green Squares

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ThereamDream

ThereamDream

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:57 PM

I'm using a Sony Vaio laptop with a screen connected to it with HDMI. This first happened about 6-7 months ago, after the pixels appeared, my laptop wasn't turning on and then I got it fixed. Yesterday, these pink and green pixels started to appear on my screen, both of them, and after a few seconds my display kinda restarted itself. I tried to unplug the secondary display but it was still the same. I was trying to get a picture of it but everything was happening too fast and I didn't want to not be able to open my laptop up again so I was just turning it off. But today I let it go crazy on a blank page and I was able to take this picture.

This is how it was looking like when this happened for the first time and until it reached that level there wasn't that much squares on my screen.

Attached File  rps20180318_215602.jpg   62.79KB   0 downloads

Edited by ThereamDream, 18 March 2018 - 01:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users