Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photos Where You Live By Season - Winter

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 juli77

juli77

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:11 PM

I thought I'd start a thread so people can put up photos they've taken in their area as the seasons change. Since it's still winter I'll start a winter thread.

We have a beautiful lake across the street. The city has put in a walking/running path and a bicycle path in the parks along the lake. The paths run through four or five towns. There are a lot of apartments and condos in some of the towns so it's great for those people to be able to have easy access to some outdoor exercise. They even clear a path in the winter for cross-country skiing. There are benches and picnic tables put out in the park in the summertime. No swimming allowed, but it's still a beautiful place to go to.

I'm always out there, even in the winter. I took this picture on a cold and windy day. You can see the snow blowing across the lake.

GasoSV.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 AM

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

:)

Edited by r.a.d., 18 March 2018 - 12:17 PM.

Bleepin' desert rat retiree in climes yet to fry brains (knock on cactus).

Past climes/best friend:  photo-91.gif

#3 Beel

Beel

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:03 PM

To the both of you beautiful photos well done.

#4 juli77

juli77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:08 PM

Been into photography since a kid, but with just a camera-less iPad, it's impossible, so from the 'net.

Nice area, rad. But the purpose of the thread is to post photos you've taken yourself. :-p You'll have to get a disposabke camera! :-D

Edited by juli77, 18 March 2018 - 10:03 PM.

#5 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 717 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

Gotcha juli77, got cameras but no computer right now, so will instead enjoy what others post. :)
Bleepin' desert rat retiree in climes yet to fry brains (knock on cactus).

Past climes/best friend:  photo-91.gif

#6 juli77

juli77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

Gotcha juli77, got cameras but no computer right now, so will instead enjoy what others post. :)

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear in the title. I tried to edit but apparently I can't change the title. Hoping you get a computer soon! I like seeing photos people have taken. Are you posting by mobile device? Some digital cameras have clouds you can upload to then upload here via your device or download it to your device and upload from there.

Edited by juli77, 18 March 2018 - 10:02 PM.

#7 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:30 PM

@juli77, When I first saw your image, I thought I was looking at whitecaps, not snow! Brrrrr.....once I realized it was snow I sure felt cold! You captured a nice end of a sunset, and at any season the paths must allow for quiet moments and serenity.

@r.a.d., I sure can attest that your pictures are exactly what you see, and what I can capture with my iPhone right now during Winter! You've really got the slice of paradise during the Winter season. Hmm...perhaps a cupa a tea sometime! :-)

For me, here is a (low quality) picture taken with my iPhone( while I was sitting in the living room) no complaints from me during the Winter. I keep the blinds closed around the time of day I took the picture due to the westerly sun.

Whats_App_Image_2018-03-17_at_11.48.08_A

#8 Scottha

Scottha

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

it's spring in my area now, flowers are blooming.

#9 juli77

juli77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:45 AM

We need a photo! Or is it just not viewable on my mobile device? 

Maybe you’re waiting for the spring thread. I’ll go start one. It is officially spring now.

Edited by juli77, 22 March 2018 - 12:47 AM.

#10 Scottha

Scottha

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:49 AM

We need a photo! Or is it just not viewable on my mobile device? 

Maybe you’re waiting for the spring thread. I’ll go start one. It is officially spring now.

Yup, I'm not sure if it's suitable to post a spring picture for the thread. I took the picture last Sunday in a park, many people were enjoying the flowers there.

260bxjl.jpg

Edited by Scottha, 22 March 2018 - 12:54 AM.

#11 juli77

juli77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:00 AM

That’s gorgeous! I’m jealous. We’re still white outside. :-(. I’m jealous of Softeyes too. I wish I had that view.

I’ve started a spring photo thread.  You can post that one there too if you want, Scottha, up to you.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/673800/post-photos-youve-taken-where-you-live-by-season-spring/?view=getlastpost

Edited by juli77, 22 March 2018 - 01:02 AM.

#12 Scottha

Scottha

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:08 AM

I've posted the pictured for the new thread :D

#13 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:32 AM

Silly quote toy, never works right, only what I highlight now I have to be a man about it

#7 icon_share.png softeyes

. said. .. .  .

@

juli77, When I first saw your image, I thought I was looking at whitecaps, not snow! Brrrrr.....once I realized it was snow I sure felt cold! You captured a nice end of a sunset, and at any season the paths must allow for quiet moments and serenity.

and then I am like saying """"""""" not the ocean I mean not the water'

well WOW! that's just a cool picture because of that !

Okay this one's philosophical or however the script writters for the Heyzeus kid talked in riddles thinking they're clever you know.

I live between the Light and the Dark YEY!   . . .  NO UPLOAD ,,,, even tried more options that had no more options, NATURALLY.   Tooo bad too that was an amazing picture, boo.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#14 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:38 PM

Was thinking like others I'm quite sure, what the, what was that all about?

Hmm obviously I couldn't post, sorry if I messed up your thread, but still ! LOVE THE SNOW THAT LOOKED LIKE WAVES for a second, too cool ! literally !

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users