Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

checking quotation tags.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cafejose

cafejose

• Members
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:15 PM

I will just put quote tags, and put passages from the/one of the boards into them ..   INTO THEM; not partly outside of them!

gave up too soon....should of allowed one script at a time. There is a learning curve to use NoScript correctly. It is

one of the best malware blockers. If the ads didn't show up while NoScript was activated then that is your solution...and likely

only solution for blocking those ads.

I tried No-script from the link provided. It blocked all pictures from being displayed., so I removed. 

I can plainly see before posting, that the passages are in the tags where they should be.

Either this works right or not.

--

It seemed to have worked here.

Edited by cafejose, 17 March 2018 - 02:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users