Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Forgotten Outlook password

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pualinastrong

pualinastrong

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:31 PM

I forgot my outlook password from .pst file. Now I can't get access to my Inbox. Is there a method or something else to solve it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,646 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 PM

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:56 PM

Mail PassView. Your AV may flag it as malware but it's a false positive.

• Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3 and SMTP Accounts only)
  • Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts)

Edited by JohnC_21, 16 March 2018 - 12:57 PM.

#3 ZiHendr

ZiHendr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:00 PM

I forgot my outlook password from .pst file. Now I can't get access to my Inbox. Is there a method or something else to solve it?

To get you Outlook password, please follows.

Restart your computer. Enter Administrator in the username field and leave password field blank.

Click Start button and select Programs then click Accessories and select Command prompt. Enter code oe6.exe -h -e "write you email address" into the field, and again insert your own Outlook email address instead example email. Press Enter.

You will get your password.

The guide below is from Microsoft Company, otherwise alternative variant can be http://download.cnet.com/Recovery-Toolbox-for-Outlook-Password/3000-2369_4-10567415.html

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,646 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 PM

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:57 PM

Mail PassView does the job and it's free. If Mail PassView does not work than by all means try any of the paid versions.

Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password

PRICING License Model

Free to try

Limitations

Recovers 3 characters only

Price $19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users