Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rear Audio Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Reline1

Reline1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:19 AM

Recently built my new PC and after a few days I noticed my rear audio got louder and when something is playing from the left channel or right there is static noise or hissing in the opposite channel its pretty quiet but you can still notice it and it didn't seem to be present the first to days when i plugged in my headphones into the front panel audio jack the problem doesn't seem to be there.

My motherboard is an ASUS B350-F

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:31 AM

So many different cables and traces on boards can be positioned close to other current carrying circuits that this can be hard to track down.  I have in the past had to wrap some cables/wires with foil and ground them to stop induced noises from other circuitry.  Sometimes it's just the physical placement of those wires that causes this and moving them away from other wires can help eliminate or reduce the noises.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users