Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some problems by operation with Acrobat Reader

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ScarlettMarshall

ScarlettMarshall

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:21 PM

Recently I noted that on my working computer calculate some important PDF files. I use Acrobat Reader 11.0. After attempt to open these files there was an error - An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who has created the PDF document to correct the problem. Help to recover these files. Perhaps, someone faced a similar problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,727 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

Some Links With Information Which May Help.

Louis

#3 BillyDean

BillyDean

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:10 AM

General repair pdf of Adobe Acrobat Reader:

· Go to adobe official website, click the "Support" tab on the top of the screen, click on "Adobe Reader," and then select the "I can't open a PDF document" statement underneath "Troubleshooting." The Support tab is located near the top of the screen as a white word against a black backdrop. After clicking Support, you will see the phrase "Product Support Centers" on a new page in bold white font, under which is "Adobe Reader." The new page after clicking "Adobe Reader" will have the word "Troubleshooting" underneath the phrase "Adobe Reader and Help Support." Underneath "Troubleshooting" is "I can't open a PDF document."

· Follow the instructions on how to complete a general repair and installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To attempt the most basic PDF repair method, Open "Adobe Acrobat Reader" (select the program in your Start menu, which is on the bottom-left part of the screen), select "Help" from the gray tab menu at the top of Adobe Acrobat Reader, and click on "Repair Adobe Reader Installation." A meter should pop up indicating that your Adobe version is being checked for errors and is being linked back to the home Adobe.com website just in case you need to download a new update of the program. If you need to download an updated version of the program, another pop-up will appear on your screen asking you if you want to update Adobe. Click "Yes."

· Reopen the PDF file. It should now be readable. If not, then try the next set of directions.

Sourcehttp://www.ehow.com/how_6643045_read-bad-pdf-file.html

Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users