Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what airflow should i use? (positive negative, equal, balanced ect.)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PureCode

PureCode

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:52 PM

Please help thanks btw this is my build.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2dNQV6

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,743 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:43 PM

I like to use a filter and a fan to blow air into the bottom of the chassis and an exhaust fan blowing out at the top.  Yes if you can put in more air that can be blown out, a positive pressure will keep most of dust and dirt from entering.  I also like to enclose the power supply, closing any vents in it except for the fan (blowing out) to keep it from disturbing air flow in the chassis.

#3 Joe C

Joe C

• Members
  • 836 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:20 AM

That's alway's a debate over this issue. I too like a positive pressure because it does keep my pc cleaner for a longer time (providing you have fan air filters) The negative of a positive pressure is that your pc will run a little hotter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users