Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows 10 iso problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cameron9_

Cameron9_

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

So i got virtual box and I was trying to set up windows 10 (64-bit) and i downloaded the iso file for it but it says kernel module not supported, what do I do?

I set everything up properly but it still had the error (I have virtual box version 5.1.2)

thanks in advance  :)-Cameron9_    

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mason21

Mason21

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:26 PM

Delete virtualbox and try re-installing it. 

#3 SleepyDude

SleepyDude

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:51 PM

Hi,

What Is the Operating System of the host machine? is the OS 64-bit? is the Virtualization support enabled on the BIOS/UEFI?

• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!

Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE
___
Rui

#4 Cameron9_

Cameron9_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:54 PM

Hi,

What Is the Operating System of the host machine? is the OS 64-bit? is the Virtualization support enabled on the BIOS/UEFI?

Yeah i went into BIOS and change the Virtualization support on after seeing that and also my operating system is windows 10 64-bit

it works thank you so much :D 

#5 SleepyDude

SleepyDude

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:53 PM

:thumbup2:

• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!

Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE
___
Rui

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users