Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows major issue

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 johnrobertson

johnrobertson

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:39 AM

I know it is 2018 but I am pretty computer illiterate. My windows are not working properly and I could use some help. It gets stuck all the time..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mikey11

mikey11

• Members
  • 1,509 posts
  •  
  • Location:Psychiatric Ward @ Beelitz-Heilstatten Hospital, Beelitz, Germany
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:14 AM

My windows are not working properly and I could use some help. It gets stuck all the time..

apply a bit of oil to the sides of each window.....your windows should then be sliding up and down, opening and closing smoothly again :grinner:

#3 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,007 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

@ mikey11 #2

Cracks like that or humourous/sarcastic remarks like that are not helpful to anyone. Please - no more.

@ johnrobertson #1

First of all - welcome to BC !

Mikey11 does have a point, there is no information in your post to enable anyone to start helping you with your problem.

Please start by giving us the make and model of your computer, what operating system you are running and then give a description of the problem(s) you are having in as much detail as you can manage. Then we should be able to help you.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

#4 johnrobertson

johnrobertson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:05 PM

Lol that was actually funny and I got it resolved, thanks!

#5 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,007 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:05 PM

I am glad you have your problem fixed but do remember for any return visit - the more information you can supply the easier it is to suggest solutions.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

#6 johnrobertson

johnrobertson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:04 AM

Lol sure will... 

Edited by johnrobertson, 18 March 2018 - 10:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users