Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All machines on basic home network have same issue. Hacked windows 10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tengals123

tengals123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:55 PM

This has been an ongoing issue over the past year on all my families laptops and desktop machines within our home network. New machines appear instantly infected or hacked. Seems to be deep within the machines, bios or TPM or something. Services and group policies are set through windows update services not long after fresh installs of windows or new machines are booted up for the first time. originally these machines have local accounts only and are not set to login using a microsoft account.

The machines seem to constantly sync somewhere uploading and downloading data in the background and random device drivers are installed (re-occurring ones) seem to pop up everything, like realtek HD audio, realtek card reader, Aerous WIFi, and many internet links end in errors especially when it has to do with microsoft products, resetting passwords or accessing user information through the web browser.

I have tried many things to try and rid the machines of this suspected common hack, but cannot. Im desperately seeking help here to finally work out and fix whatever is doing this.

We can start with my new laptop, only 1 week old and it's already well hacked and infected.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Edited by hamluis, 10 March 2018 - 07:45 PM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sutransu1

sutransu1

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 PM

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:11 AM

I share with you? I also have the same problem for a long time, running mbam, adwclean not detect the problem.

#3 ryanbozant

ryanbozant

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:33 AM

me too

#4 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:39 AM

I notice you have just opened a fresh tropic in the Malware Removal Area

You may have received a quicker response by posting HERE   (No help received after three days)

Right now you have a choice......supply the FRST logs required for the topic in the Malware Removal area (read here....starting at Step #6)....

OR

just leave a short note at the no help three days place.

Personally I would persevere in the Malware Removal area by providing the frst logs required (step 6 will tell you how)

Good Luck

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users