Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows live mail auto starting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shiron

Shiron

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:11 AM

Help please,
Does anyone know why or how to stop my Windows Live Mail from starting up automatically when I 
turn on my computer ? I have checked ALL the startup, services, start up folder and the rest of autos
all to no avail. any ideas greatly appreciated. I am using Windows 10
Thanks
Ron

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

opera

• Members
  • 981 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:37 AM

Have a read of all this thread (open the 8 replies)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/windows-live-mail-automatically-opens-at-startup/5c2834d3-2a4a-4b49-9e8b-ba58122f9556

Also all of this thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/livemail-signin/windows-live-mail-keeps-starting-up-when-computer/702212cf-3815-4e41-9865-95b76d7fcfd2

#3 Shiron

Shiron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:04 PM

Thanks opera, I will definitely keep my eyes open to make sure programs have completely stopped before shutting down.

Ron 

#4 opera

opera

• Members
  • 981 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:07 PM

Let us know how it goes ron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users