On task manager my disk usage always is at 100% or 99% and it often runs slowly. It takes ages to finish loading when I login to windows and it takes long to search my hard drive and open programs.
I have tried
- Wiping out my computer and reinstalling windows
- Replacing my hard drive
- Running chkdsk (no errors were found)
- Running "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"
- Disabling the Defragmenting scheduled task
- Increasing my paging file size to match the amount of RAM my computer has
This appears to be a software or windows issue.
Any ideas on how to fix this?