Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microphone not working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 arnis317

arnis317

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:14 AM

Hell so I have Razer Hammerhead Pro V1 earbuds, everything seemed okay when 1 week ago my microphone was very quiet all of a sudden. First of all i fixed it by just moving my mic closer to my mouth, it worked for couple of days, then it got even more quiet where it reached the point that nobody can hear me. By testing u gota talk pretty loud to or blow it to register sound, the earbuds itself looks fine, all the wiring on conections holds strong nothing is lose or something like that. Earbuds itself works like new no sound change. 

So i would like to ask if it hack or mic itself. Theres just a little hole to the mic as seen in pic, should i try to poke it with a needle or something?

Another solution would be jus to use my laptops mic, but theres problem again theres only one mic in sound tab, if i conect heaphones it just uses same microphone array if its conected it register heaphones if no conection of heaphones it registers laptop mic. Second question how I could make make earbuds work but at the same time laptop (not earbuds) mic to work. 

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 PM

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

Do you have another device you can try the headset on? Such as a mobile phone?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#3 arnis317

arnis317
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:46 PM

Do you have another device you can try the headset on? Such as a mobile phone?

Yes, I did try testing headset by balling someone on messenger and, they said either its super queit or i dont hear anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users