Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Sync Yahoo With Pocket Pc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brownpanda

brownpanda

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 PM

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:12 AM

I have just switched from a Palm m130 to an Acer n300. I sync regularly my addressbook, calendar, notes, etc between my Yahoo account and my Palm. However, I cannot sync my Yahoo stuff with my Acer. I have tried uninstalling both the Palm desktop program and the iSync program and then installing the iSync program only but no luck.

Can anyone help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 07 October 2006 - 09:26 PM

These are the only solutions I can find after much looking

go to your yahoo calendar and at the top of the page on the right there is a link for sync.
once you go there you need to download the program called intellisync for Yahoo!. that program will sinc with most handhelds

Try download and install ActiveSync fron MSFT

Edited by boopme, 07 October 2006 - 09:27 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users