Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lock screen time position

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ewicc

ewicc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

Hi,

A very long shot.. but does anyone know how i can change the position of the clock/time and press crtl+alt+del to log on message on the lock and log on screen from the bottom left hand side on the screen to the center middle or center bottom of the screen please? (windows 10 enterprise edition)

Thanks in advance guys :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jocky_24

Jocky_24

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

You want to be able to press CTRL+ALT+DEL before having to put in your sign-in information? That I can help with. But the clock I don't think can be moved from the bottm/right hand side of the taskbar.

#3 Jocky_24

Jocky_24

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:06 AM

I think I get you now. You want to move the date and time on the lock screen to a new position. Yeah can't be done. Microsoft's answer is to provide feedback and ask for it to be included at a later date.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

Actually it can be done, but apparently not from within Windows.  You will need to use an application to change the clock's position.  You can find this information by using the link below.

How to change location of clock and date in Windows 10 taskbar so it's at the end [Guide] | dotTech

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 IttechGyan

IttechGyan

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:23 AM

I'm not sure that's possible, but I'd be interested to see if anyone has managed it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users