I use Windows 7 and gmail. I have created several distribution lists with 154 recipients on one and 38 recipients on another. From time to time, the emails are all bounced back. I do not think I have exceeded the limit nor do I know if someone reported me as spam. Following is the error message I received, I have clicked on suggested links and include those messages.
Mail Delivery Subsystem <firstname.lastname@example.org>
7:36 PM (15 hours ago)
Your message to BGRINN@aol.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
The response was:
Message rejected. See https://support.google.com/mail/answer/69585 for more information.Fix bounced or rejected emails "The email account that you tried to reach..."
If you get this error, your recipient's address might not work or exist anymore.
- Check for these common mistakes in the email address you're sending to:
- Quotation marks
- Dots at the end of the address
- Spaces before or after an address
- Spelling errors
- Search your contacts for a different address the same person uses
- Your message text or links look suspicious
- You added a large group of recipients to "Cc" or "Bcc"
- Remove links to websites asking for personal information
- If you're emailing a large group, create a Google Group, then email that group
- Report the problem
Create a group
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Near the top left, click Create group.
- Enter info and choose settings for the group.
- Click Create.