Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

New guy on the block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheChaosFury

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:20 PM

Hello all, Billy (Chaos) here. Have ran in to quite the predicament and stumbled upon these forums. Ive been messing around with computers for quite some time and have always wanted to make it my lifes work but never came around to it. Lately Ive found myself with plenty of time on my hands and as it would seem all my electronics have decided to whack out! Lol seems to follow my screen name quite well. I come here not only to seek help and guidance upon the issues I have, but also seeking a community of like minds to now grow in my knowledge and passion. Im pretty basic when it comes down to what I have as programs though as of currently anything I would have is trapped inside my powered down PCs. I have enjoyed reading posts from others and am excited to hopefully join the many in helping with others.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,633 posts
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:59 PM

G'day Billy, and Welcome to BC

Forum Rules.

Have a good time, mate...hope you get all your whacked out electronics up and running again.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users