Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION ntoskrnl.exe - Lenovo ThinkCentre M73

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fractal5

fractal5

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:15 PM

Hi,

I have been running into BSODs frequently lately, and was wondering if someone could help me trace the root cause of the problem. Earlier the BSOD only happened when running a resource intensive stock trading platform. But today it happened twice just with nothing but Chrome, and BlueScreenView running.

I'm considering installing the driver updates from here for Win7, but I'm not sure if they are needed or if it will fix the problem. Just wanted to get some insight before I do that.

I have attached a zip of the latest 3 dump files. Please let me know if there is something else I need to add here.

Thanks,

R

Attached Files

• Attached File  dmps.zip   69.64KB   2 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:35 PM

BC BSODs Posting Instructions - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Topic moved to Crashes/BSODs forum.

Louis

#3 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,011 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:53 PM

Yes, please follow those BSOD posting instructions Louis referred you to. :)

Your dumps are all 0xF4s, quite a difficult bugcheck to debug. But they're often hardware related; usually failing hard drives are the number one cause. Please run these tests.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users