Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

off topic: best paint sprayer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 johnhoward01

johnhoward01

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:38 AM

i know its off topic but i really want to know your suggestions.

I am looking for a best airless paint sprayer for my home and basic outdoor jobs. My budget is no more than 500$, Can anyone help me suggesting best recommend for me?

Thanks, best regards

Edited by hamluis, 03 March 2018 - 08:42 AM.
Moved from All Other Apps to Gen Chat - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:43 AM

I suggest you do a Google search...using "best airless paint sprayer" as the search string...for better results.

Louis

#3 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,071 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:48 AM

Louis gave the best advice!  I will add that I have a 30+ year old Wagner it is on the bottom of the list of the top 5.  It has been very faithful and I am very pleased, that being said I know I would be equally and maybe even happier with Graco or the like.  Like any type of sprayer a decent cleaning right after use is very important, even an hour or so will make the job much harder a I found out very early on! 

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

#4 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:09 AM

I still have my Campbell Hausfeld airless in the garage, many years old and properly stored, used heavily during its service life. Small/short but powerful model, sprayed hundreds of homes and commercial buildings, often by myself, with nary a problem. Take care of the equipment, regardless of the brand you choose, and it'll return the favor. A good guide below for differing storage times and type of paint last used:

http://www.portlandcompressor.com/airless/storage.aspx

Add: OldPhil, didn't see your emphasis on cleaning, sorry. Yep, can make a huge difference in performance. :)

Edited by r.a.d., 03 March 2018 - 11:38 AM.

Bleepin' desert rat retiree of climes yet to fry brains (knock on cactus).

#5 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 218 posts
  •  
  • Location:This tiny speck in the universe somewhere in the middle of time.
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

come on, give us the scoop Johnny boy.

UUUUUUUUPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:::::: oh, this thread just started hahahahhaa sorry about that!

So what did you decide on? or GET ! eventually, curious minds need to know! Laterzzzzzzz

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 08 March 2018 - 04:00 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#6 johnhoward01

johnhoward01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:59 AM

i know its off topic but i really want to know your suggestions.

I am looking for a best airless paint sprayer for my home and basic outdoor jobs. My budget is no more than 500$, Can anyone help me suggesting best recommend for me?

Thanks, best regards

Thank you but i have got me answers from professional paint sprayers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users