Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video pixelation issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sam21

Sam21

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:42 PM

I have application where I am using sdi over fiber module. After video is passing 21km we have problem with video signal pixelation, did we exhaust the limits? My question is if dispersion compensation modules are required for this? Does anyone have experience with dispersion compensation modules?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Sam

Edited by Al1000, 02 March 2018 - 01:54 PM.
moved from Gen Chat

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:20 PM

even the spec's say for the unit you bought 20km (40/60/80 optional), the "optional" probably is a different model that you can purchase for the greater lengths.  you'll have to call customer service to verify that.

#3 Samantha2721

Samantha2721

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:35 PM

on you tube there are several tutorials

Edited by Samantha2721, 08 March 2018 - 04:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users