Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Updates Won't Install - Error

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 873 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 AM

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:00 PM

you can just right click and hid the update, if you can't figure it out.  i have 1 system out of 50+ plus computers that has this issue with the latest update.  i've hid the update and if the next months update does the same thing I'm going to format and re-install windows.

I've had this issues 1 other time, I ended up just formatting and re-installing in that case also.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 jp_over

jp_over
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

Let us know what they find, please  :).

Louis

Will do! Here's the thread for any who are interested.

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-update/24905-7-x64-update-problems.html

Edited by jp_over, 02 March 2018 - 02:37 PM.

#18 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:45 PM

Thanks, I only wanted a summary...but it will help others to follow the steps in your thread there.

Louis

#19 jp_over

jp_over
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:29 PM

The good people over at sysnative were able to fix my update issue.  I wish I could say it was a simple fix but it involved several steps with several different software / tool products.

In any case, I'm glad it's worked out.  Thanks for the good advice to try my topic on sysnative!

#20 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:34 PM

Glad it all sorted...and anyone wanting to check out the solution can easily follow the link you previously provided.

Happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users