Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The configuration registry database is corrupted

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zuluroi

zuluroi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 PM

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:01 PM

Hello, just started using this forum today.

I got this message in device manager when trying to download/update the driver for my GPU because it wasnt detected and was only named as "Unknown device"

I stumbled upon a topic that was similar to this and it mentioned putting the CBS log from using sfc /scannow in Command Prompt, however the fixes by the moderators or whatever only were able to fix it uniquely to that specific persons who asked (I'm assuming its because everyone's corrupted files were different). 

Attached is the CBS log and if anyone could reply to me and say they'll help me is greatly appreciated and I can go forward with providing more details.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users