Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

International Polar Bear Day ~ 2/27/2018

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,587 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:58 PM

Do you like polar bears? :love4u: Yesterday was International Polar Bear Day and I found this really fun video from the San Diego Zoo. Whenever I have the time, I love to get to the SD Zoo, take the aerial tram up to the polar bear exhibit and sit in front of the window and enjoy the entertainment! They are just so much fun to watch. In this video I love how the huge bear stares at the fish then grasps it in his paw and swims away with it like it's a toy!

Self edit to add link to the SD Zoo and polar bears if you're interested: http://animals.sandiegozoo.org/animals/polar-bear

Edited by softeyes, 28 February 2018 - 02:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,418 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:19 AM

While I am not a fan of zoo's today they are more of a life boat than a prison for some animals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users