Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Looking to Subscribe to a VPN

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Computer3269

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:30 PM

I was looking to subscribe to a VPN, and I wanted to know your experiences with the VPN Provider I found very convincing called PureVPN. Is it legit? Is it worth buying? How good is the technical support? How good are the streaming speed and protection I would get if I subscribed? I understand free VPNs are not good at all, so I would like to get my money's worth with a paid VPN. PureVPN is offering $129 for a 5-year subscription, which I found pretty enticing. For those of you who are more experienced with this matter, is this deal worth it and is PureVPN a reliable provider?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hareen

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:38 AM

I am using VPN Unlimited. It is good to date and the customer support to me is good.

I bought it at deals.bleepingcomputer.

MIne was a 4 machine deal. Now they are giving a 10 machine deal. Check it out. PureVPN is for 129$ for 5 years and this is 56$ for lifelong (at least a good long 50 years). Also, there are other deals for the same product.

Just give a trial first. If you like it then go for whatever product you like.

Edited by Hareen, 27 February 2018 - 12:38 AM.

#3 Computer3269

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:56 AM

Is deals.bleepingcomputer affiliated with this bleeping computer website? I thought it was a fake website at first trying to sell me something. 

#4 Platypus

• 13,226 posts
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:32 AM

deals.bleepingcomputer.com is Bleeping Computer's legitimate subforum for deals negotiated by the site management.

To be doubly sure you arrive at the correct place, you can start from the Main Page:

and link from there to Deals, the third option from the right, next to Forums.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users