Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anyone have an opinion on this situation?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 laura199

laura199

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:08 AM

https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5768023

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f24/is-this-going-to-go-away-2151946/

already posted it on other sites.  not really interested in writing a 10 page essay again.

here's a quote from the first forum and i figured out it was some guy i lived with 10 years ago who I was certain knew a lot about hacking even before this.

"Thanks, I appreciate it.  I'll try to figure out how to use those programs. its a long story and I don't really have 10 hours, I mean they do stuff to communicate with me everyday for a few months, but one of the first things they did was make it look like people posted stuff on instagram that they never posted for a couple months, which was weirding me out making me feel crazy, then they flooded me with followers all at once when I didn't even have any before, so I have like 3 and then 100 in less than an hour. Anyway, they were messing with me trying to make it look like famous people were posting about me, even friends of one guy I was on a lot, when they weren't, and a lot of those followers I got had pictures of people doing stuff I was doing in the pictures on my phone, they made it really obvious they were about me.  After I switched from my phone to my computer I was sitting around doing nothing for an hour, nothing really going on, but eating carrots in front of my webcam, and they sent a follower that was some guys instagram dedicated to his love of carrots so then I knew they were in my laptop and webcam too and a million other things happened before and after that.  It's just really  hard to explain, sorry, and I know I sound crazy, and it's hard to believe.  They started copying stuff that was going on around my house and making posts about it on instagram, but they are disguised as normal posts.  Like I put a sticker over my webcam, and then theres a post on the main guys instagram that I was following, with a sticker stuck over his face.

I'm still seeing stuff I'm suspicious of.  Like earlier I googled something like "most important stats in wow for a mage" and they highlighted the answer on the webpage I was looking at.  I used to get these emails, like a sentence of the day of a language I was trying to use.  I suspected they were editing them back in may when all of this stuff happened, so they did that to communicate with me.  Yeah, I know that sounds crazy, but they did, everday for a few months. When I knew they were doing that it was when I was knocked out from two days from a drug I took, but no I don't take drugs, I was just upset they were posting embarrassing stuff all over my computer, private stuff, so I took something to sleep, then I got the sentence of the day "she is not awake", and they were posting all over the forums I go to about this too, and instagram.  See, they do all sorts of stuff like this to make me look crazy, it's just one of a lot of things. 

About instagram, do you know if there is a way to make it go back to normal?  I don't like seeing all these fake posts, there's like 100 of them, like I said it's a long story.

Edited by laura199, 26 February 2018 - 08:50 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users