today my screen became shaded light blue / aqua.
My motherboard is a Asustek M5A78L-M LE. My graphics card is a ATI Radeon 3000 graphics. My monitor is a HP 2009v.
Here's what I tried:
1) turned off / on PC
2) plugged off and back on the video cable. It was and it is firmly plugged in and I didntdo anything to it whatsoever before it turned shaded blue.
3) disable and enabled graphics adapter
4) windows update
5) asked for an update of the graphics adapter from device manager. i already have the "best one"
6) asked for an update with driver booster . nothing.
7) uninstalled graphics adapter. it came back automatically
8) tried changing resolution
9) uninstalled graphics adapter and deleted drivers. it came back again automatically
10) tried to change color settings. nothing
11)i restarted my pc with a USB key with an UBUNTU installation in it (quite old, probably of 5 or 6 years ago). It has the same problem. This makes me thing it is not a problem of corrupted drivers.
When I start the PC there is a moment when it usually displays a white rectangle with some info, like, i guess, the current resolution. THAT rectangle is white. So I guess my screen is still capable of producing white.
What could I try now?
thank you so much