Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Like The "post In This Topic"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 killmypc

killmypc

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:41 PM

(darn, meant "posts in this topic")

I think it will be much easier to navigate through the different posts with this format :thumbsup: , but I get...

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

....when I try to look at a post with a lot of replies...( funny bone , gas prices going out of site....,etc.)

Anyone else have this, or is it ME...? :flowers:...( I learned AGAIN recently....It could be ME :trumpet: )

Edited by killmypc, 01 October 2006 - 09:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killmypc

killmypc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:26 AM

:thumbsup: Now it's gone...... :flowers:

(EDIT) OK...Somehow, I guess I had changed Options>Display Modes to -Switch to: Outline...

Why can't I see the newer posts in a topic with multiple pages? I get the error mentioned above.

Edited by killmypc, 02 October 2006 - 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users