Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What's up with iOS lately?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jarlmaster47

jarlmaster47

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:22 AM

Apple has been having a lot of problems with iOS lately. Borked updates, code with major bugs, crashes, etc. Apple makes rock solid software and has never had these sorts of problems before. It's odd and troubling. Seems like there is a major issue with QA at Apple. Thoughts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 AM

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

Update bugs, and silly quirks have been a thing for iOS for as long as I can remember. There's always something that comes up every time they do a major update, and typically, the subsequent updates fix them. I do agree though, that lately there has been a bit more than usual. I've yet to be affected by any of them so it's hard for me to worry at all.

Edited by C0bra, 20 February 2018 - 11:26 AM.

| IT Service Tech | A+ Certified | Computer Gamer | iPhone Expert |

nIDwkQT.gif

#3 jarlmaster47

jarlmaster47
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

There are always bugs and quirks but not to this degree. I was affected by a few annoying things but nothing major in my time with iOS 11. They were all fixed and fixed fairly quickly to be fair. It's just surprising that the super minor point after point updates (11.2.5) are having these sorts of issues. I might give them some leeway if this was 11.0 but not in a minor update. 

#4 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:42 PM

Apple's software division has been crazy for the past while. Major bugs in all of their software. It's like they're rushing to meet deadlines.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5 jarlmaster47

jarlmaster47
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:01 AM

Apple's software division has been crazy for the past while. Major bugs in all of their software. It's like they're rushing to meet deadlines.

Right. Definitely seems like it. It's just odd because Apple is known for their refinement and excellent software development. 

#6 daliaeurope

daliaeurope

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:40 AM

IOS 11 drives me crazy, my phone is like a snail, not fair for them to do this just so that we buy the newest version. Any chance of them fixing this any time soon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users