Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hi From Kansas City

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Psychokitte

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:27 PM

Hi everyone,
I am Psychokitte and live in Kansas City, MO. The original Kansas City. I am new to all of this, although I am not new to computers in general. I am just new to "Blog"-ing. I discovered "bleepingcomputer.com" when I had some problems with my new computer. This site has been a great help to me and so I felt that I could learn even more by communicating with others at the site.
For some of you I will be a "Newbie" for others, maybe not. I love computers and want to become more proficient at using them.
I hope that some of us can become friends/buddies.

Thanks for reading...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:50 AM

Hi, Psychokitte.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:11 PM

This is a very friendly user community, and many members actively contribute some of their free time to help others.
Welcome to BC!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Local time:01:27 AM

Posted 03 October 2006 - 10:32 AM

Welcome! Did you say you have problems? Would you mine tell us about the origin of your name? It is such a cute name. Did you bring any house warming gift to BCFORUM from KansasMO? MGBY.

Edited by MGBY, 03 October 2006 - 12:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users