Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PDF form filler

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 grassy

grassy

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

Hi guys, I have some quoting to do and have been sent a form to fill in via my email and would like to know of a program I can use to fill in the form. Thanks Alan

MY SYSTEM, IN-WIN 909 SILVER CASE, INTEL 3960X PROCESSOR,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2133 RAM,RAMPAGE 4 EXTREME BLACK EDITION MOTHERBOARD, NVIDIA GTX980ti GRAPHICS CARD,,EK 980TI WATERBLOCK
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES GS 360GIG SSD,SANDISK EXTREME 480GIG SSD,SAMSUNG 180 GIG SSD,,BITSPOWER FITTINGS
2 B&W MM1 COMPUTER SPEAKERS,DELL U3011/30 INCH MONITOR,HEATKILLER PRO4 CPU WATERBLOCK,CORSAIR AX1200 POWER SUPPLY....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,046 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:54 AM

PDF-XChange Editor.  There is both a free and a paid version.  I find that the free version in most cases does everything I need it to do.  For what you want, the free version will work just fine.  You can find it here: https://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-editor

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 grassy

grassy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:08 AM

Thanks Orange Blossom  I have downloaded it and it has done the job. I need to get used to it though. I found it confusing at first but I will give it a run for a month and if I get the hang of it I will buy the pro version as it is reasonably priced for a one off buy.I Appreciate you help on this. Great help here thankyou.

MY SYSTEM, IN-WIN 909 SILVER CASE, INTEL 3960X PROCESSOR,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2133 RAM,RAMPAGE 4 EXTREME BLACK EDITION MOTHERBOARD, NVIDIA GTX980ti GRAPHICS CARD,,EK 980TI WATERBLOCK
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES GS 360GIG SSD,SANDISK EXTREME 480GIG SSD,SAMSUNG 180 GIG SSD,,BITSPOWER FITTINGS
2 B&W MM1 COMPUTER SPEAKERS,DELL U3011/30 INCH MONITOR,HEATKILLER PRO4 CPU WATERBLOCK,CORSAIR AX1200 POWER SUPPLY....

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

I personally prefer Tracker's PDF XChange Viewer (which does allow you to fill-in PDF forms).  It's still available from their "Discontinued" downloads page.  Strangely, even though it's in theory "discontinued," I just got an update to it the other day.  Admittedly a minor update, but an update nonetheless.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

#5 grassy

grassy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:37 PM

I personally prefer Tracker's PDF XChange Viewer (which does allow you to fill-in PDF forms).  It's still available from their "Discontinued" downloads page.  Strangely, even though it's in theory "discontinued," I just got an update to it the other day.  Admittedly a minor update, but an update nonetheless.

That's good to know. I will check out their other programs. If they are still updating their earlier software then I am all for this company as not many companies would do that. :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users