Welcome to BC...
Have you run a recent scan using Malwarebytes? If not, do that.
Use the programs below to clean, remove adware and remove malware. I think Eset will find and remove Kryptik which is one of the definitions for that file.
Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the
Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of Google Chrome and Avast.
After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.
CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop. (compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Download and run the FREE online scanner from Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET | ESET
- Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
- Click Advanced Settings, then place a checkmark in the following:
- Remove found threats
- Scan archives
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- Click Start to begin scanning.
- ESET Online Scanner will start downloading signatures and scan. Please be patient, as this scan can take quite some time.
- When the scan is done, click List threats (only available if ESET Online Scanner found something).
- Click Export, then save the file to your desktop.
- Click Back, then Finish to exit ESET Online Scanner.