I fired quite an old PC with 800Mhz clock. I dismantled the whole PC into parts, and after folding XP, it started to restart when it was loaded. I have enabled XP from the CD and CMD chkdsk C: / f, then "r" and nothing works.
1. For some reason, in one place the OS see FS and in another it does not even recognize the C partition as healthy.
2. When trying to enter C: from the level of the OS it wants the format.
3. Chkdsk from the level of mini xp and cmd does not fire.
4. The "Troubleshooting" option also does not work.
5. I can view the contents of C in DOS
An interesting case. What could have happened after reassembling the PC?