Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello and G.. graphic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaleR

DaleR

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:43 PM

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a G.. image on my desktop that appeared recently and it worries me. I have changed desktop images and reboot but the image remains it can't be clicked on but is the size of an icon.

Any thoughts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:03 AM

Welcome to BC !

However this section is purely for introducing yourself, problem solving is done elsewhere on the forum. I suggest that you start a topic in the section 'Am I infected?' and include details such as make and model of your computer, your operating system and version, and describe your problem as well as you can. Someone will get back to you.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users