Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where can I find good web templates?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NeonSun

NeonSun

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:15 PM

Hello guys I'm in process of making my own site about computer games and I'm thinking about using web templates for its design. Are they really a good decision? And where is better to buy them for not a very high price?
Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:28 PM

computer games like Paperboy, Atari, Pong, Starfox Space Quest?

#3 JetStar

JetStar

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:58 PM

Hello guys I'm in process of making my own site about computer games and I'm thinking about using web templates for its design. Are they really a good decision? And where is better to buy them for not a very high price?
Thanks!

What type of games is described on your site? And also on which platform is it based? There are very many types of web templates and not all of them can be adjusted to every type of platform.
Also about their pluses... It's the best decision for non-commercial and small commercial projects, especially if your budget is limited and you want to make a site with your own hands. They're very easy for installing and using because web templates are pre-made site skeletons which you can simply change according to your needs. They're cheap, many of them can be found for free and with them you can also save much time because you always know how your website will look in the end :) But they aren't really unique in case of design, have rather limited functions comparing to custom-designed websites and aren't good for online advertising because they don't attract search engines. So choosing them depends on your certain purposes for your site.
Gaming theme wordpress is a very popular type https://www.templatemonster.com/category/games-wordpress-themes/ , as also for other platforms too. Just try to look for lists with them, you can start with free ones for gaining skills with working with them :)

#4 VBCONZ

VBCONZ

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:48 AM

I agree -> https://www.templatemonster.com/category/games-wordpress-themes/  is a good site.

Also Themeforest. -> https://themeforest.net/

Both have good support and normally well written themes.

#5 trump_richard

trump_richard

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:56 AM

You can find best free themes here:

1. templatemonster

2. themeforest

3. justfreethemes

Edited by trump_richard, 28 March 2018 - 12:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users