Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD on Windows 10

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carlheanerd

carlheanerd

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

Hello,

I am working with a new install of Windows 10 on a mid 2012 non-retina MacBook Pro. I have never had issues with running Windows 8.1 via bootcamp on this Mac, but I am now receiving BSOD errors ever since making a new Windows 10 installation. The BSOD appears to come at random, usually within an hour of boot. Sometimes it's right after reaching the desktop. The only item of note with the config, besides being a bootcamp install, is that the drive is password encrypted via BitLocker (TPM requirement manually disabled).

I have attached a link to the minidump here, and would greatly appreciate and help with resolving the issue. Thank you! 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dZ0zALYrioRiTqmvLtaJESKeT5KX3VIp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

There's nothing much I can suggest here. 0x109s are notoriously difficult to debug, since their dump files are generally not very helpful. This could just be a compatibility issue (Windows was never made to run on Macs, even though it can!), but let's give Driver Verifier a shot and see whether if we can find anything of interest: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576333/driver-verifier-bsod-related-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/ Keep in mind you have to run it for 24 hours; that is, 24 hours when your computer is actually running Windows 10. After 24 hours, even if you don't get any BSODs, please follow: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/ and of course skip the part of step three that asks you to create a new topic since you have one here already.

Edited by bwv848, 12 February 2018 - 04:23 PM.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users