And the stripdown procedure allows you to figure out which piece of hardware is to blame.
I suspect the video card as the most likely problem - but some of the other possibilities are:
- connection between the video card and the motherboard
- overheating of the video card (or the system)
- a hardware problem with the video card
- a hardware problem with the cable to the monitor
- a hardware problem with the monitor
- a hardware problem with the motherboard
- software issues with the video card, the chipset, the storage controllers, or other related devices
- and a lot of other things that (to me) are less likely than those above.
The most likely thing to try (at this point) would be another video card.
If you don't have a spare one on hand, you may want to purchase one from a shop that'll let you return it for your money back (if it's not needed).
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.