Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trouble loading images?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 klxdrt

klxdrt

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:51 AM

Help,

After loading images to all types of forums for 30 yr;  on this forum, having trouble with loading several small images;some dont show up.

If I merge images, image is very small & wont expand to 800x600 size.

Tried various combos, tot images size is between 54 & 174 kb.  Images have to be in 1,2 order to best convey concept.

Regards,

klxdrt

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,462 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:57 PM

Image looks nice and big to me. Not 100% sure I understand what your looking to do.

#3 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 AM

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:24 PM

Not sure I understand either, but the quite small posted image says Attached Thumbnails. A tap, and image expands full screen. Using an iPad, works with Mobile Version and (after clearing History and cache) Full Version. 
May or may not add some clarity to the question.

#4 klxdrt

klxdrt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:56 AM

r.a.d. & Larry,

Thank for your responses.  I hope this clarify things.  The preview mode would not expand the images when they are clicked.  Checked the post and all is OK.

Do you guys have any answer the question the post asked?  Using W7 pro, I want to set up a batch file to preferably x copy a small amt of changed files on my laptop to a flash or USB 3 HD, thenreverse the process to my desktop. I don't have enough tech know how to write the batch file to do this.  Are you guys or this forum able to help me get started?.   The image will give you an overview of the process.

Regards,

klxdrt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users