Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Coby LEDTV3217 Aspect Ratio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Klemptjoseph

Klemptjoseph

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:05 AM

Okay so whenever I have my XboxOne or my computer pulled into my tv (Coby LEDTV3217) and the screen is slight cut off on the edges. Can you change the aspect ratio on this type of tv besides just the preset ones. I have the TV set on the normal setting, all of the other settings cut off a big chunk of the screen. I would be contacting Coby support but Im pretty sure they are out of busy, Ive tried to find theyre contact info that actually works and theres nothing.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,558 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

User Manual.  Any details about adjusting anything on the set should be in the user manual.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 13 February 2018 - 02:56 PM.

#3 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

The Xbox has settings too, they must match the display.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users