Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

This error message is appearing (a248.e.akamai.net certificate warning)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 DuskyMaidWeepsIntoPC

DuskyMaidWeepsIntoPC

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:30 AM

I have another thread open, but I need real time help, I have no idea what i'm doing and i'm not successfully following his instructions obviously, as nothing is working. Sites that were secure are now showing as not secure, can someone help me please. I have left a link to the other thread so you can see what has been done up to now.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/670388/a248eakamainet-technophobe-and-airhead-please-help/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:29 AM

Please...continue your original topic at https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/670388/a248eakamainet-technophobe-and-airhead-please-help/ .  The persons trying to assist you there...need your cooperation.  Any questions about advice/suggestions should be made in that topic.