Desiring to try some of these online file storages, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, DropBox, or others, I did some online reading, and am hoping for some advice and insight.
What kind of options are possible in telling which files from which folders on a computer to backup/store/synchronize?
- I do not yet wish to have a Microsoft account; I use two computers with Windows 10, and one computer with Windows Vista.
- I may want to store or safeguard or have in reserve wordprocessed files, spreadsheet files, pictures, images, and videos.
- I may start the various files either in Pictures folder, or in Documents folder, or in subfolders in one of these or outside of these folders.
- I would not really want entire Documents folder nor entire Picture folders coped/backedup/synced.
- I would want to use a "desktop" program for the online storage installed onto the computer or computers.
What can you all tell me.