Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't add seeds to Pandora stations anymore

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OmegaWolf747

OmegaWolf747

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:17 PM

I used to be able to do this with ease on the desktop website. However now, the Add Variety button is gone, even though the instructions on their own site say it should still be available:

Add Variety

Click on the My Stations tab, then hover over the album art of the station you'd like to edit or add variety to. Click on the ellipses (...) then select Station Details.

To add or remove variety (Station Seeds) to this station, scroll down to the Station Created From

• To add variety, choose + Add Variety and enter either the artist or track you'd like to add. Click on the + sign that appears to add that artist or song to your station.
  • To remove variety, hover over the desired seed and select Delete.

Note: you cannot add variety to Genre Stations.

The stations I'm trying to add variety to are the stations I've created, not genre stations. I'm a Pandora One subscriber. Has this feature been made premium only? I've not read of this change.

Thank you.

What is this Internet you speak of?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,861 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:31 PM

which browser are you using.....and does it use a adblock type add on ?....If so, disable it....then try again

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#3 OmegaWolf747

OmegaWolf747
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:18 PM

I'm using Waterfox 56.0.4.1 (64-bit). I just disabled uBlock Origin, loaded Pandora.com and looked. The option is still missing.

Thank you.

What is this Internet you speak of?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users