I'll be helping you with your computer.Please read this post completely before beginning. If there's anything that you do not understand, please don't hesitate to ask before proceeding.Please take note of the guidelines for this fix:
- Please note that I am a volunteer. I do have a family, a career, and other endeavors that may prevent immediate responses that meet your schedule. Do note that the differences in time zones could present a problem as well. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated.
- First of all, the procedures we are about to perform are specific to your problem and should only be used on this specific computer.
- Do not make any changes to your computer that include installing/uninstalling programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, nor running scanners or tools of any kind unless specifically requested by me.
- Please read ALL instructions carefully and perform the steps fully and in the order they are written.
- If things appear to be better, let me know. Just because the symptoms no longer exist as before, does not mean that you are clean.
- Continue to read and follow my instructions until I tell you that your machine is clean.
- If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask before performing the task that I ask of you, and please wait for my reply before you proceed.
- Scanning with programs and reading the logs do take a fair amount of time. Again, your patience will be necessary.
Open FRST as you did before.
Type the following in the edit box on FRST, after "Search:".wininit.exe
It then should look like:Search: wininit.exe
Click Search Files
button and post the log (Search.txt) it makes in the same location FRST64 was ran from in your next reply.
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!