Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

moving an app

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bruinator

bruinator

• Members
  • 501 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

what is the easiest way to move an app from phone home page to nova launcher home page?

thx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

All of that should be handled in the Nova Launcher settings. From my understanding the pages can be locked stopping you from editing them, you may want to find that setting first. This topic on android central may help you get the hang of that app a little bit.

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

#3 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 501 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

All of that should be handled in the Nova Launcher settings. From my understanding the pages can be locked stopping you from editing them, you may want to find that setting first. This topic on android central may help you get the hang of that app a little bit.

Thx but that didnt provide me an answer :)

#4 C0bra

C0bra

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

Sorry to hear that, maybe someone who physically uses the app on a day to day basis may be able to assist you further.

nIDwkQT.gif

| IT Service Technician | A+ | Network+ | Gamer | iPhone Expert |

#5 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 501 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

I figured it out. All set.  thx

#6 bruinator

bruinator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 501 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

quess i still need help with this issue so could someone give me very simple instructions on how to move apps from my phones (blu vivo xl) home shortcut to nova launchers home> Plz be very basic as i am new to Nova launcher. Thx a bunch.

#7 Conder

Conder

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:00 PM

If I understand you correctly, you want to have a shortcut (icon) of some app on your Nova Launcher's homescreen, right? If yes, then just open the App Drawer within Nova Launcher (white circle icon with dots), it will show you all installed apps, find the app you want to have on homescreen, tap and hold its icon, and place it where you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users