Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen Crash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chopssuey

chopssuey

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

Hello,

My name is Nuno and i have been with some problems with my pc, it keeps crashing and showing blue screen. 

I have also attached a photo that i take to the blue screen, hope this could help also. This is one type of bluesreen, i get another one also but i can't remember exactly what it says (disappear to fast...)

This starts to happen maybe 3 to 4 weeks but nothing like now, this is 2 to 3 times a day..

I made a new installation from my OS by it keeps crashing. So i followed your steps to get the requested info:

- 1st -  un the Sysnative app - attached zip file

- 2nd - The Speccy snapshot in the link: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/VaAZapFOlJV8H2p3cQMUtdX

I appreciate all the help to solve this problem.

Any question or info need it, please let me know.

Thanks!

Nuno

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 PM

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:22 PM

Problems on such an old computer can be hard to find. The bios is more than 10 years out of date. That's where I'd start. Try going to your computer's manufacturer's site and see if there's a bios upgrade available as well as update all the drivers. The Bugcode 50 usually refers to failing hardware but it says it can also be caused by antivirus programs. I did see in the events a lot of errors involving Windows Internet Protection. I would definitely begin by updating all that is available then if needed we can start dealing with the harder things.

#3 chopssuey

chopssuey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

Hi

I just done to update my bios (used an app for that) and because it's a bit older the last version is from 2007 (P5LD2 SE). 

About the AV, i have used 360 Total Security, for a few months but now i change to avira free to see if goes well. Do you have any recommendations for me AV wise?

Also made a memory check and no error found (but i only made 1 pass...)

Do you have any more steps that i should do?

Thanks for the help.

Nuno

#4 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 PM

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:40 PM

For Windows 10 I recommend Windows Defender which comes built in to Windows 10 and Malwarebytes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users